Only one thing rivals Paul Feldman’s passion for marketing, and that’s his commitment to the progress of the insurance industry and success of everyone involved in it. So it’s no surprise that over the past 16 years, Paul has advanced from the man with his finger on the pulse of the industry, to a key driver of the industry’s future.
While the specific topics vary, Paul’s speeches and consultations all have one thing in common: growth. He delivers the tools and inspiration for business growth, personal growth and the growth of an entire industry.
- Founder, President, Publisher InsuranceNewsNet.com, InsuranceNewsNet Magazine, AnnuityNews.com, and AdvisorNews.com
- Founder of non-profit, Americans for Annuity Protection
- Founder, President The Academy for Annuity Professionals
- Founder, President The Center for Annuity Awareness
- Third-generation insurance agent
- 23 years financial industry experience
- B2B marketing and lead-gen guru
- Runner-up, min Marketer of the Year 2012
- Has interviewed over 60 business thought leaders including Jim Collins, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham and Tom Hopkins to name a few
- Won Communicator Award of Distinction for his video, The Precious Resource, from International Academy of Visual Arts
Paul can deliver compelling messages and direction regarding agent recruitment, marketing strategy, small business development, entrepreneurship, specific products such as annuities, or he can customize a program on any insurance or financial industry topic. As these are the areas where his passions lie, Paul’s presence at your event will exude passion and fully engage and inspire your audience.
See why Paul Feldman has become a powerful ally for our industry. Contact him today for availability and booking on our Contact Page or call 866.707.6786.