If you are looking to increase your response rates and effectiveness with your marketing and advertising, I have a must-read interview for you on Content Marketing.
Content Marketing has become a mainstay for today’s top brands to attract new clients, generate more business from existing customers, and position themselves as thought leaders. The most successful advertisers with my company rely exclusively on Content Marketing to recruit new agents. In fact, one of our advertisers has generated 4,357 producer leads so far this year with just two free report offers.
I’ve used content marketing for years, and I’ve decided it is so important that I interviewed the world’s foremost expert on the topic, Joe Pullizi. Joe and his company have worked with brands like Allstate, LinkedIn and AT&T (just to name a few) and he is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute.
In this interview, Joe discusses how to grow your business, lift response rates, and receive EPIC results using Content Marketing. By reading this interview, you will have the inside scoop on the latest and the most effective tactics for creating, marketing, and developing a winning strategy.
To instantly receive this powerful interview, CLICK HERE (no registration required).
In case you aren’t sure if Content Marketing is important for your business, here are 7 important facts to consider:
1. $118.4 billion will be spent on content marketing, video marketing and social media in 2013. (eMarketer)
2. 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing, yet only 32% feel they are doing it effectively. (Content Marketing Institute)
3. 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing. (Hanley-Wood Business Media)
4. Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound marketing leads have a 1.7% close rate. (Hubspot)
5. 79% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve brand awareness goals. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
6. Companies with 10,000 or more employees use 18 different content marketing tactics. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
7. 61% of B2B marketers rate webinars as the most effective content marketing tactic. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
To your success!